Families desiring admission will:
1. Study the concept of home schooling to be sure that it is right for them.
2. Consider curriculum possibilities and be prepared to make a choice with the advice of a counselor after admission is approved.
3. Discuss any areas of concern with the Educational Director.
4. Come to a Friends School Admissions Committee meeting; all the members of the family are encouraged to attend.
5. Receive notification of admission. (Usually the next day)
6. Complete enrollment by filling out and returning all forms and paying enrollment fee and current tuition.
*No statement of faith required.
Download an Enrollment Application
To view downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader - available here.